Residential Properties

Residential HouseSingle Family Residences are homes designed to house one family per unit. This includes detached single family homes as well as townhouses and duplexes that are serviced by individual water and power meters. Residential utility rates include water, sewer, surface water management, and King County sewage treatment. 

If you live in the city limits of Renton, garbage service is mandatory per Renton Municipal Code. The city contracts with Republic Services to provide garbage, recycling, and organic waste removal. Garbage and recycling is picked up every other week and organic waste is collected weekly.

Direct all questions regarding garbage, recycling, and organics to Republic Services, 206-777-6440.

Residential rental property owners are required to have a permit issued by the Community and Economic Development department. This permit is renewed annually. To obtain your permit, you can apply and contact the Rental Registration program on their page of this website.

Landlord/Tenant Information

City Resident Information 

City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive. | Disclaimer